Best of Azerbaijan Tour Package (4 Nights/5 Days)
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Package Tour to the Best of Azerbaijan 4 Nights/5 Days
Get a flavor of the magical warmness of the regional hospitality by reserving your Azerbaijan 4 Nights 5 Days travel with us and experience why Azerbaijan has been named the land of fire. In addition to visiting the most popular places, we'll also visit Mud Volcanoes and Fire Temple. Classic Caucasian traditions and gastronomy will cause you to remember this journey eternal. Azerbaijan 5 Days packages are an authentic journey through the time and history of Azerbaijan, full of incredible stories, ancient mosques, aristocratic palaces, and forts. Let yourself be charmed by Azerbaijan's stunning culture, art, and traditions. Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan and an enormous city on the Caspian Sea and Azerbaijan. Baku is divided into 12 administrative districts and 48 townships. Shirvanshah Palace and Maiden Tower were listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2000.
Lonely Planet ranks Baku among the "Top 10 Destinations in the World" for City Nightlife. In addition to visiting the most popular places, we'll also visit Mud Volcanoes and Fire Temple. The trip begins with welcoming our visitors at the Baku Haydar Aliyev airport. After satisfying our guests, they will be moved to their housing and have time to rest in luxury hotel rooms. The next day's trip begins with Baku city. 5 Days Azerbaijan Tour Package will help you to explore Baku city and its history. Baku will untangle its riddles and mysteries for those who wish to explore historical sights. During the tour, travelers will move by themselves and see a massive archaic fortress. The Maiden Tower was evaluated thousand years, and the modern part of Baku will hit you with its architecture. Today, Baku is well-known all over the world. It is a scenic metropolis that attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. The antiquity of Baku and the ancient petroglyphs near Baku are impressive.
- CAD $399/- Based on Quad Occupancy.
- CAD $499/- Based on Triple Occupancy.
- CAD $599/- Based on Double Occupancy.
- 04 Nights stay in 4-Star Hotel Nizami Street
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Day Baku City Tour
- Full Day Absheron Peninsula - Ateshgah
- Full Day Gabala Tour with 02 Way Cable Ride with Ride
- Visit Skiing on Ski Tracks
- Entrance Fee for: Yanardag, Ateshgah
- Meet & Greet services at Airport.
- Airport Return Transfer in PVT Luxury Car
- Azerbhaijan E-Visa
- The prices are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- The package price doesn’t include Air Ticket
- The package doesn’t include transportation
- The package doesn’t include meals not mentioned above
- The package can be customized according to your travel plan and fit into your budget.
Please contact us now at +1416-320-8642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Call Us At